Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Flipping History Course

Welcome! As I've mentioned in posts below, I no longer update this site as my blog is now hosted at www.pennyuniversitypress.com/blog. However, I did want to make sure that I left the materials here for those that may be interested in flipping their classroom.

I receive a lot of emails asking for help and advice- please keep sending them! I love, love, love, connecting with other teachers. The best way to reach me is elizabeth@pennyuniversitypress.com.

If after exploring the materials here, you are still interested in flipping your classroom, but need a more concrete road map, I have created a self-paced course, "Flipped Classroom 101." This course is available at http://pennyuniversity.teachable.com/ or via my website www.pennyuniversitypress.com.

The cost is $10.00 which includes a PDF copy of my book, Flipping History. I have tried to keep the cost affordable to teachers, while offsetting some of the costs associated with maintaining my blog and website. I really tried to provide a lot of value for you, and lay out exactly how I started flipping my classroom, and some ideas of where to go once you get the basics down.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions! Happy Flipping!

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment