Thursday, April 7, 2016

More Exciting News!

As mentioned in my previous post, I have a book. The new(est) news is that it is now available in paperback! I know I prefer a hard copy of a book, and now that option is available to you. Click the image below to purchase!



Additionally, I have been receiving lots of emails looking for more of my "Coursepacks" and other materials. After a lot of work I finally have a place to house them, and they are available for purchase as well. www.pennyuniversitypress.com will be where you can purchase workbooks, professional development books, and eventually self-paced courses. You will have to give me some time to get things up and running, but I will update here as things become available. I will also have digital downloads of materials available.

Thank you for all of your support. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with! I love, love, love hearing from each of you and sharing what I've learned (and learning from you)! Available soon:


No comments:

Post a Comment